The time is finally here and the Sunflower Festival upon us!
On-leash pets will also be welcome, with a dedicated drinking area and complimentary pick-up bags on-site. Please keep in mind dogs are allergic to Hops. Please keep your dogs away from the Hop fields which are located separately from the sunflowers.
What You Need to Know
- a one-acre show garden with 15 varieties of sunflowers
- three-acres filled with giant sunflowers
- one-acre of traditional orange and yellow sunflowers
- Sunrich Orange sunflowers that visitors can pick and take home
- cut sunflowers and field flowers for sale
- sunflower-inspired gifts and on-site-grown tulip and daffodil bulbs
The festival will provide multiple opportunities for coveted photo-ops with swing sets, a windmill, and a vintage bicycle all on location.
Lawn games will also be taking place, including Yardzee, bolaball, giant Jenga, tic-tac-toe, and checkers, among others.
And of course, what summer festival would be complete without cold drinks, ice cream, and local food trucks.
Photos of the sunflowers are posted on Facebook on a weekly basis, with some of the most recent photos showing giant sunflowers surpassing nine feet in height.
Where: 41310 Yale Road, Harrison
Time: Monday to Thursday, 10 am to sunset; Friday to Sunday, 30 minutes before sunrise to sunset
When: Wednesday, August 22 to Sunday, September 16, 2018 (estimated)